Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil: 5ml
May help to assist with the following:
- It can be used as an antifungal for the treatment of Athlete's foot
- A powerful antiseptic to use on wounds and prevent infections
- It can be used on insect bites and as an insect repellent when diluted on water and applied topically.
- Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can act as a natural remedy for some inflammatory skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis, as well as an acne treatment to kill the bacteria.
- For skincare, it can be used to balance oily skin
1. To help kill mould & bacteria, add 6 drops on a diffuser and use at home.
2. For a DIY acne treatment, add 4 drops of Tea Tea essential oil to 200ml of your daily face wash to help kill bacteria and help control mild acne issues
3. Tea Trea oil can be used for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis, a common skin condition that causes scaly patches on the scalp and dandruff.
Aroma: Middle note. It has a woody, earthy, fresh, herbaceous yet medicinal aroma.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil, 1ml/1ml.
Origin of Ingredients: 100% Australian grown.